Search Engine Optimisation
Web Design & Management
Connect with us
- "Everyone is very very complimentary on the site. Clients say it is very user friendly and easy to see all the property details. Plus the conversion rate is seeming to be much quicker - so well done design team!!! and thanks!"
- “I would wholeheartedly recommend the services of Searchquest to anyone who wants to improve the search engine rankings of their website. I have been using them during 2011, and have gone from nowhere to number 1 ranking on the first page of Google with a number of search phrases. They do what they say they will do, and are polite, helpful, & friendly. They are clearly dedicated to getting results for their customers, and in my opinion provide good value for money.”
Independent Financial Adviser, Aberdeen
- “Your team are doing a really good job, it’s so nice to finally find an SEO company that can actually do what they say they can, credit to you all!”
- “Hope all is well and again thanks for the sterling job you are doing on the website, if only all my suppliers could be as easy to work with as you are.”
- “Our SEO team are clearly working some sort of alchemy.”
Category Archives: E-Commerce
In the recent Christmas period, retailers in the UK have experienced a strong growth in online sales, despite poor high street sales for many major retailers. The British Retail Consortium (BRC) have, in addition, praised online sales and e-commerce for … Continue reading
Posted on January 9, 2013
The unconventional and often organic way that the internet operates and polices itself has dramatically changed the way that a lot of people work towards marketing these days as well as how they work in general. At the core of … Continue reading
Posted on September 19, 2012
It has been announced that Britain is well and truly out of recession and is on the up again, despite fears of a double-dip recession at the end of last year. Key economic data which is set to be released … Continue reading
Posted on February 27, 2012
Leading e-tailer BrandAlley.co.uk has launched its very first mobile-friendly website to ensure members can purchase on any mobile or tablet device, in their aim to double their mobile sales figures in 2012.
Posted on February 23, 2012
Leading high street retailer has taken it’s discount store, M&S Outlet, online this week. This see’s the brands outlet division, which has, up until now, been trading from 50 dedicated stores across the UK, finally take itself online.
Posted on February 23, 2012
According to an analysis of mobile data traffic by network company Cisco, the number of mobile devices will this year surpass the number of people on earth.
Posted on February 16, 2012
Small UK businesses are falling behind their European counterparts in their use of e-commerce, a recent study has revealed.
Posted on February 13, 2012
In the New Year, high street sales are seeing an economic slump from retailers but the online delivery market is still rising in popularity according to the results of a survey from CBI.
Posted on February 1, 2012
The internet economy is predicted to double in value by the year 2016 according to one of the world’s leading management consulting firms BCG (Boston Consulting Group). Based on the research that they carried out, they predict that the value … Continue reading
Posted on January 27, 2012
The online retail market in the UK is currently growing at a rate of 16% per year, in spite of the recession according to IMRG the recognised authority on e-retail. Over 37 million internet users in the UK use online … Continue reading
Posted on January 20, 2012