Content Marketing Executive
So, you think you’re a good writer?
Got a knack for creating engaging copy? Know your colons from your semi-colons? If there’s something strange in the neighbourhood, do you know who to call?
If you reckon you’re a skilled word-wrangler who can blow us away with a metaphorical shotgun of quality content, then we want to hear from you.
Which begs the question…
Who are SearchQuest?
Well, we’re SearchQuest, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Lancaster, and we’re looking to expand by adding you to our fantastic and creative Content Marketing team.
Which begs another question…
Who are you?
Well, you’re a creative ball of awesomeness just waiting to unleash your mark in the world of digital marketing. You ‘get’ content marketing, understand how best to help clients and get results. That’s just how brilliance rolls.
You’ll show it by writing with confidence and personality, with an uber-cool flair for spinning stories for a ton of different clients. You see a proofing mistake in a blog post or news article, and it bothers you – in a good way – to the point that you say, “I can do it better than them.”
Here’s your chance to show it: Content Marketing Executive for SearchQuest.
As part of the SearchQuest creative team you’ll be…
- Work to a content calendar ensuring regular, relevant, and engaging content.
- Producing everything from blog posts, emails and drip marketing, infographics, web copy, news items and more
- Confidently and flexibly delivering content that drive engagements, generate leads, and facilitate the growth of both our stable of clients and the SearchQuest brand.
- Liaising with our in-house Outreach & PR lead and other internal stakeholders on all our continuing outreach strategy.
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors, and the myriad of industries we’ll need to write for.
- Conducting regular research, reporting, and presenting to ensure of content is relevant and compelling within our target markets.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Content creation experience
- Creative writing skills
- Highest level of written accuracy
- Highly motivated and able to take responsibility for personal workload
- New ideas to drive forward campaigns
- Can-do approach
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- A competitive salary
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- 21 days’ holiday & Bank Holidays.
- Perky benefits like discounted cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance and more
- Free coffee. And tea. ‘Cause these things matter.)
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in digital marketing
Still think you’re a good content producer?
If you’ve got the flair and the drive, please send us your CV to Careers@searchquest.co.uk
Find out more about the other opportunities we have here at SearchQuest.